Friday, December 4, 2015

Value Pick view on stocks


1)Lotus chocolate
Sir do u track lotus chocolate? Is this a worth buying for longterm..plz reply

VALUEPICK November 22, 2015 at 8:43 AM
It is an already suggested stock and still hope in it.

2)Pioneer emb
Sir,Recent development in Pioneer emb.shows that this is towards making of turnaround story.Do u agree sir?

VALUEPICK November 17, 2015 at 5:34 AM
Investors with enough patience may fortunate to see a turn around in future.

3)SUBEX
Please share your valuable views on subex?As without your views i am competely blind .

VALUEPICK July 2, 2015 at 8:04 PM
I believe , worst is over for Subex

VALUEPICKNovember 16, 2015 at 4:37 PM
Earlier I commented about Subex as a potential turn around candidate , still I hope the same will happen in this FY. Price of stock is a function of supply and demand which is beyond our control.

Reliance is planning to lauch jio (4G service) by end of december, 2015. Does it have any positive impact on Subex financials as they had won deal for Jio 2 years back.

VALUEPICK November 24, 2015 at 5:32 AM
Possible

4)Naukri
Share ur view on INFOEDGE

VALUEPICKMarch 16, 2015 at 6:45 PM
Lot of value unlocking opportunities are there in Info Edge , If the management is willing

5)Akash optifibers. 
Your valuable views on Akash optifibers.

VALUEPICK November 18, 2015 at 9:05 PM
Business showing improvement

6)Cement
VALUEPICK  October 9, 2015 at 7:34 PM
Already suggested three cement stocks ,Anjani Portland, NCL and India Cement .No change in that opinion.

7)All cargo
Sir ur view on all cargo logistics

VALUEPICK October 7, 2015 at 7:43 AM
Decent

8)Pharma
VALUEPICK March 17, 2015 at 8:40 PM
If I am not mistaken , promoters of four small/mid size pharma companies - Krebs Biochemicals, Orchid Chemicals,Godavari Drugs and Wanbury - trying their level best to realign business and I hope their efforts will succeed in another 2-3 years . By that time these stocks may give good return to investors with enough patience.

9)Lykis
March 17, 2015 at 8:28 PM
Lykis is the only stock I am tracking from the list , which is one high risk high profit kind

No comments: